Registration, Dates & Fees
Families may register camper(s) for one or more sessions of the eight-week Creative Arts and Sports Camp and/or one or more of the following specialty camps: Micro-STEAM, STEAM, Math, Robotics. After April 15th, if space allows, half-sessions (one week) are made available in the Creative Arts and Sports Camp to families meeting the one-session minimum requirement. Click Here to view camp session calendar and for more camp details contact us at 617-264-1335 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications are processed primarily on a first-come, first-served basis
- A deposit of $100 per session is required and is non-refundable (max of $300)
- All withdrawals, enrollment changes and full tuition payments are due by April 15th
- Prior to April 15th, if enrollment is reduced or withdrawn, fees already paid (less the deposit) will be refunded
- After April 15th, refunds are not given for reduced enrollment, withdrawals, or absences
- Deposits are not required if your child is placed on the waiting list
All requests for changes in enrollment must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Counselor-in-Training Application Process:
Please click here to see more program details.
All interested CIT candidates (new and returning) are invited to apply for a position, as follows:
- Complete CIT Application
- Schedule an interview (we will contact you).
- If accepted, register and pay deposit/tuition
CIT positions are limited to these four-week blocks:
- CIT Block 1 (June 26 - July 21*)
- CIT Block 2 (July 24 - August 18)
*Camp closed on Tuesday, July 4th